A Place At The Table
Each year, we’re proud to host a Holiday Food Drive with A Place at the Table, Raleighs first pay-what-you-can cafe. Join us at the Taproom on Tuesday, November 8th, as we kick off our 2022 Drive with a Community Speaking Panel featuring:
- Andrew Gravens – Executive Chef, A Place at the Table
- Chris Jones – Ship Out Reach
- Spencer Hathcock – Development Specialist, Neighbor to Neighbor
- Zanib Brooks – Director of Nutrition Education & Culinary Arts, Boys + Girls Club
- Madison Reed – Boys + Girls Club
- Jess Reiser (Moderator) – CEO, Burial Beer Co.
This year, all donated good will be sent to Ship Community Outreach and their goal to meet immediate needs by providing food to low income neighbors. Every person who brings in at least 3 canned goods will receive a $5 Burial Gift Card.